The Indian markets have rallied over the last few weeks owing to various improvements in the worldwide economy such as the announcement of the new promising vaccine and a clear decision on the most-watched U.S elections. Also, Foreign institutional investors (FIIs) have taken good advantage of this momentum and invested Rs 5,000 crores in Indian equities over the last few months. While the turndown made many stocks cheap, they have started becoming profitable with the buoyancy in the market.
As with most investors, you can look at low brokerage Demat account with different facilities and which suit your trading requirements –
- Bata India – Technical indicators are in a bullish mode to see this stock move to a target price of Rs 1480 and give a return of 9%
- State Bank of India – This stock can easily see an upside of 18% with a target of Rs 235.
- Kotak Bank – With a target price of Rs 1500 you can expect a return of 13% within three to four weeks. The 200-week average is staying under Rs 1225 levels and this level will act as strong support in the weeks to come.
- HPCL – this stock has been doing well and expects a bounce back with a target of Rs 197 and 12% upside. Though the stock is seen near the lowest of support levels, the “Dragon Doji” patterns are indicating that the recent fall can see a new momentum coming up.
- Larsen & Toubro – The stock can see a growth of 8% in the coming weeks with a Rs 980 target which is quite lower than its usual price point but still going up. This has been a popular blue-chip stock and is trading at its few years’ lowest averages. This has presented a good buy opportunity.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services – With a target price of Rs. 160, you can invest in the stock for an upside of 20%. You can look at getting in at Rs. 120 and Rs. 130 and keep a stop loss of Rs. 110.
- United Breweries (UBL) – With a target price of Rs. 1035, you can look at achieving 4% returns though the stock has not done too well with lockdown effects.
- Dabur India – experts suggest a pyramid strategy for this stock where you can buy certain quantities up to the level of Rs. 528 and then keep buying more as the price goes up to Rs 570 which is expected and give a return of 10%
- Grasim Industries – The target price of Rs. 715 can give a gain of 5%. Momentum traders should aim to gain profits between Rs. 752 and Rs. 755.
- RBL bank – This stock’s key technical indicators are in the buy-zone. It is recommended to buy with a target of Rs. 198 can seek an upside of 10% in the coming weeks. The technical indicators are showing the stock is near the buy mode and has the potential to move forward. You can look at buying the stock at levels of Rs. 178 and continue with a stop loss of Rs. 166.
As a newbie investor, you can dip your feet by opening an online Demat account. You can also look at the subscription-based brokerage for beginners and also intraday packs if you are an expert level trader with a Bajaj Financial Securities Limited trading account. However, one must keep in mind, these analysis and stock picking are valid only if the current market conditions keep prevailing and no other sudden movements happen to owe to company or market news.